Function and customer benefits
Fast - Energy-Saving - Cost-Saving - Sales-Generating
The QuickPizz pizza oven QP-340 is suitable for all pizza and pizza-like products (e.g. tarte flambée or pizza tongues) and has been developed for a capacity of up to 20 products per hour. In a very short time a pizza up to ø 28 cm can be baked in approx. 1:30 - 2:00 minutes (fresh) and in approx. 2:30 - 3:00 minutes (frozen) by briefly applying heat from the halogen heating loop at the top. Due to the long-lasting heat storage and the better heat transfer of the polished lava stone plate at the bottom, the pizza gets its tasty aroma despite the short baking time.
A thermostat-controlled heating element heats the lava stone, which only needs to call up electricity temporarily to maintain the temperature of the heat-storing lava stone. Significant power consumption only occurs when the halogen heating loop is switched on during the actual baking process. This results in an extremely low energy consumption when using the QuickPizz compared to conventional pizza ovens.
QuickPizz is particularly recommended for the simple expansion of a snack assortment or for the development of additional sources of income with a low investment and negligible operating costs.
- Combination heating element lava stone plate and halogen heating loop
- Quick - very short baking times
- Energy-Saving - significant power consumption only on demand by a halogen heating loop during the baking process
- Polished lava stone plate - energy-saving heat storage and tasty dough aroma
- Thermostatically controlled and adjustable temperature of the heating element for the lava stone plate
- Low weight
- Warming grill
- Modular use of 2 to several pizza ovens possible (can be stacked on top of each other)
Halogen heating loop (stand by)
Halogen heating loop (baking process)