- Designed and manufactured in Australia, the range of Roband Lamp Assemblies are a stylish and essential tool to keep prepared food at the required serving temperature before the meal is delivered to the patron.
- The lamp and heating assemblies are designed to delay the loss of heat from prepared food while waiting to be taken to the table. The thermal images below provide a guide as to heat projection when mounted at various heights. Note these units are not designed to bring food up to serving temperature.
- The range includes Quartz Heat Lamps that provide a combination of heat and light and are generally used in pass-through areas as well as infra-red Heating Assemblies that utilise infra-red to provide variable and effi cient heat and are used in the kitchen back-of house where heat but no illumination of the foods is required.
- Roband quartz and infra-red assemblies are manufactured from an exclusive extruded anodized aluminium section, specifi cally designed to breathe. Available in a variety of sizes, the Roband Lamp Assemblies will suit a wide range of applications.
- All Roband Lamp Assemblies are designed to run at 220-240V 50-60Hz and are CE approved.
The standard heat lamp assemblies (e.g. HQ900E & HE900) come with a control box that houses the isolating on/off switch. They also feature a simple mounting system and come complete with a 16 Amp plug an cord, whereby they can easily be installed and operated without an electrician’s involvement.
The heat lamp assemblies are also available without the control box and on/off switch (e.g. HUQ825E & HUE825) so they can be connected to a remote switch setup. The removal of the control box shortens the length of the lamp assembly accordingly. The optional mount kit (the round tubes pictured right) is ideal for installation.
Quartz Heat Lamp Assemblies
For use in either front or back of house but generally used in pass-through areas, the heat lamp assemblies come fitted with Easy Fit quartz halogen globes engineered to give a balance of heat and light. These Easy Fit globes can be easily removed and replaced without the need for an electrician. All units are fitted with a metal lamp guard that covers each light.
Infra-Red Heating Assemblies
These units are designed generally for use in back-ofhouse applications where more heat and no light is required. The heat is provided by a stainless steel element and an energy regulator is used on the standard units to precisely control the output, emitting a very even heat over the length of the warming area.