Ice-cream scoop with counter module
On demand of our customers we relaunch our i.ScoopCount portioning scoop with a counter module, a strong solid tap-off section and handlewide section in 2017. We completely redesigned the counter and especially extended the life time of the battery significantly. i.ScoopCount is for professional use with an attractive and high quality design. The advantages are obvious.
- Counter module – reliable sales transparency and greater economic efficiency
- Tap-off section – more hygiene and taste
- Handle wide section – added comfort and flexibility
- High slip resistance
- Ergonomic handle shapes
- Suited for right- and left-handed people
Counter module – reliable sales transparency and greater economic efficiency
i.ScoopCount is a real multi-purpose tool and also offers a lockable counting module, which is simply attached to the scoop via a locking connector. i.ScoopCount counts every scoop clasping (portioning) movement up to max. 9,999, is easy to read off at the end of the day and can be reset to zero using the reset button (battery life minimum 2,000,000
counts and 10,000 display activations and resets). An electronic counting block ensures that if the scoop is used several times at intervals of less than 0,5 seconds the counter still only counts once. The investment will amortize quickly.
For an optimum result when using i.ScoopCount we recommend using our ice-cream scoop spray rinsing unit i.ScoopShower.
- Reliable sales transparency and greater economic efficiency
- Counts every scooped portion up to 9,999 (4-digit display with reset button)
- Battery life minimum 2,000,000 counts and 10,000 display activations and resets
- Electronic time counting block for multiple clasping
- Lockable and watertight
- Short-term amortization
Tap-off section – more hygiene and taste:
For tapping off drops of water (removable)
After rinsing the disher or ice-cream scoop the tap-off section made of rubber-like material helps to remove the remaining drops of water. Tapping off the water ensures that it doesn‘t get into the ice-cream or other kind of food. This prevents the formation of ice crystals which change the taste. An unhygienic sponge is no longer needed. The tap-off section can also be removed for cleaning purposes.
- More hygiene and taste
- For tapping off drops of water
Handle wide section – added comfort and flexibility
Handle wide extension (attachable) and ergonomic handle shape
- The attachable handle wide section takes on the function of a handlewide extension. The scoop fits in every hand whether small or large.
- The ergonomic design of the main handle ensures that i.ScoopCount fits perfectly in every hand, guarantees high slip resistance and makes work easier in continuous everyday use. The scoop is perfectly suited for use with the right and the left hand.
- More comfort and flexibility
- Handle wide extension (attachable)