Function and customer benefits
- The Sycloid toaster made of robust and durable stainless steel elements has a capacity to produce more than 500 slices per hour.
- Patron and staff safety is paramount and the Sycloid toaster has been designed with “cool to touch” safe external touch temperatures and a lid locking latch.
- The radiant heat from the heating elements is also used to keep the slices warm in the toast chute and dispense area.
- A user-friendly and reliable speed controller allows adjustment of the toasting time to account for different types of bread or buns to be toasted. The knob setting lock feature allows staff to set the toasting speed, removing the risk of patrons altering the setting. The bun toast feature allows for toasting bun halves up to 30 mm thick and up to 110 mm diameter. The Sycloid balances heat to perfectly toast on the cut side – whilst warming the crown.
- A slide-out crumb tray for every-day cleaning and a hinged top cover allowing easy access to clean the inside.
- Diners can easily see when their toast is ready from across the buffet with the stylishly sculpted toast return chute with LED lighting that provides easy and illuminated viewing of the toast holding bay.
- Featuring robust stainless steel elements, the Sycloid toaster also features a modern brushed stainless steel exterior, perfect for disguising fi nger prints on a machine expected to be heavily used.
- Available in silver, red or black.
- Intelligent energy efficient design - an automatic energy-save mode conserves energy during quiet periods by scaling back energy consumption when in energy save mode. The intelligent auto-sense feature detects when a new slice is placed in the machine and automatically prepares the machine to toast the bread. The heat setting in this mode is balanced and optimised to ensure quick recovery. Energy save mode can be disabled so the machine runs at full power if desired. The model changeover at the end of 2020 will replace the bun mode by the newly introduced energy-save mode.